WorkSource Columbia Basin is a fully accessible facility, in compliance with the Americans w/ Disabilities Act. The vision of WorkSource is to provide services in the most integrated setting possible, including persons w/ disabilities.
- Architecturally barrier free facility for persons with disabilities.
- Braille signage strips on all access areas.
- Fully adjustable workstations for wheelchair accessibility.
- All WorkSource staff has received extensive training in disability awareness, adaptive technology and customer service.
- TTY is available, as well as Internet Relay Services. We also offer InterpreType at the front desk for customers that are deaf or hard of hearing.
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities, a 12-module on-line course, sponsored in part by the US Department of Labor, is available for all WorkSource staff. Forms are available in large print and in Spanish or English.
- Access Washington is a website that has been developed and tested in popular screen readers to help assure accessibility. The state of WA is committed to providing employees and customers access to web-based information and services.
WorkSource Columbia Basin is an equal opportunity partnership of organizations that provide employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.